Addiction can affect anyone regardless of income level, gender, age, or race. Whether you have personally experienced substance abuse or have seen it in a loved one, you understand how hard it can be to overcome addiction alone. Addiction is a disease. It changes the chemistry of your brain and makes your body rely on drugs or alcohol to get through the day. However, with the help of professional addiction treatment programs, recovery is possible.
At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, our substance abuse treatment programs can help you find your path to recovery. Through drug addiction treatment and alcohol rehab programs, we help men and women overcome their struggles and rebuild their lives. Call us today at 855.952.3546 to learn how our comprehensive addiction treatment programs can help you achieve long-term sobriety.
Do You Need a Substance Abuse Treatment Program?
It can be difficult to overcome addiction on your own, and without professional help, the risk of relapse is high. Those suffering from substance abuse should reach out to an addiction treatment center for safe and effective treatment.
You might not know for sure if you or your loved one needs professional treatment or even where to turn for help. There are some questions you can ask yourself to help gauge the severity of your problem and whether or not a substance abuse treatment program would be suitable for you:
- Do you have frequent cravings for drugs or alcohol?
- Have your relationships with family and friends suffered as a result of substance abuse?
- Do you struggle to fulfill your responsibilities at work or home?
- Do you binge drink regularly (drink an excessive amount in a short period)?
- Have you tried to quit before but were unable to or experienced severe withdrawal symptoms?
- Has your tolerance to drugs or alcohol increased (you need to use higher amounts more often to feel the same effects)?
- Do you continue to use drugs or alcohol despite noticing negative physical consequences (side effects like constipation, hangovers, and insomnia)?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may be suffering from a substance use disorder that will only get worse without help. A professional substance abuse treatment program can help you rebuild your life. The first step to reclaiming your health is admitting that you have a problem. After that, reaching out to a substance abuse treatment program or asking a loved one to help you find a program will be your best course of action. A personalized treatment plan will provide you with the specific type of help you need to get through withdrawal and break free from addiction. We have helped people from all walks of life including college students and older adults.
Treatment Programs at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center
At Georgia Addiction Treatment Center, we provide treatment for addiction to a variety of substances, including alcohol, prescription drugs, illicit substances, and more. Heroin addiction treatment is available to help you find lasting recovery from heroin addiction and abuse. Our cocaine rehab programs help you achieve recovery from cocaine addiction, no matter whether you abuse powder or crack cocaine. A marijuana addiction treatment program can help if you feel marijuana use is holding you back from the life you wish to achieve.
Our prescription drug addiction treatment programs provide support for anyone struggling with controlled substances, whether they were prescribed by a doctor or purchased on the street. Prescription drug treatment programs include painkiller rehab programs that help you uncover the underlying causes of prescription drug misuse. Opioid addiction treatment provides help for those struggling with synthetic opioids, and opiate addiction treatment can help if you are dealing with abuse of these other common substances.
We also offer treatment for addiction to a range of prescription and non-prescription stimulants, including Adderall rehab programs when needed. If you are struggling with addiction to one or more of these substances, we can help. Reach out for substance abuse treatment and take the first step to recovery today.
What to Expect from Substance Use Disorder Treatment
When you enroll in a substance abuse treatment program, you will find the competent care you need to break free from the cycle of addiction. You will begin by going through an assessment process with addiction treatment specialists. Based on your current state of health, the severity of your addiction, the existence of co-occurring mental health disorders such as anxiety, and your ability to commit to a program, a treatment plan will be created just for you. One of the following levels of care will be recommended:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – If you have already completed a residential addiction treatment program but still require a high level of support, a PHP program might be right for you. Through medical care and counseling, you will continue to work through the causes of your addiction.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – A bit less intensive than PHP, IOP helps you develop healthy habits and coping skills while beginning to return to independence.
- Outpatient therapy – While you take on more responsibilities at work or home, our program can continue to provide you with accountability and support on an even more convenient schedule.
- Alumni program – After completing the necessary addiction treatment programs, you can stay connected to a network of support with an alumni program.
The best type of substance use disorder treatment for you will be a program that provides the intensity of support you need. However, you will also have access to a schedule that accommodates your needs. Even those who still need to keep up with home and work responsibilities can find a treatment plan that works.
Get Help for Substance Abuse at Georgia Addiction Treatment Center Today
When you are ready to begin rebuilding your life, Georgia Addiction Treatment Center is here to help. We will create a personalized treatment plan for your unique needs to give you the best chance of recovery success. Through a combination of individual and group therapy sessions, you will learn about the underlying causes of addiction. You can then develop healthy coping skills for the future. We offer a range of therapeutic options, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
Contact our addiction specialists online or at 855.952.3546 to get on the road to recovery today.